Reviews (250)SOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!! I am absolutely OBSESSED with my custom tee! You captured it perfectly! Fabulous seller and person here, folks!🥰 This makes me so happy!!! Glad you love it. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. absolutely love ❤️ Yay!!! That one was fun to make! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! OMG BEST SHIRT EVER!🥰 I appreciate you!!! Glad you love it and thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Yay!!! So excited for the card and so happy to be there for your milestone.🥰❤️🥰❤️ I appreciate you so much! Great seller here on WN 🌺 Thank you so much! I appreciate the support and the review! Whitney absolutely NAILED these sassy notebooks! 😂❤️ I love them even more than I expected… which makes perfect sense because clearly her inner Dorothy recognizes my inner Dorothy. 😏 Sharp wit, fabulous sass, and just the right amount of “I said what I said.” 😂 Thank you, Whitney! These are SO me and I absolutely love them! ❤️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️TOBER 🥰 I’m so glad you love them - so fun to make. From one Dorothy to another thank you so much for the support and taking the time to leave a review! Beautiful art card! Thank you so much ☺️☺️I’m so glad you like it! Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to leave a review! Absolutely love this! Thank you so much :)You are so welcome! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Your art card and art print are so cute!Thank you sweetheart! Appreciate you! This is beyond awesome. Thank you. Will use on the daily. This made me smile 🥰 Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! So fun! Thanks for the giveaway! Thank you so much! The t-shirt is perfect. “I could be meaner” 😂🤣🤣🤣 I love it! Appreciate you! absolutely love everything ❤️ 💖💖💖💖love everything This makes me so happy! I truly appreciate all your support!!! Thank you for the givvy and stickers! ❤️You’re welcome! Thanks for hanging out and taking the time to leave a review! absolutely love everything ❤️ ❤️😘❤️ Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Absolutely love my art print! The colors are so beautiful 🥰🎀Thank you - such a compliment! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Great cards and an awesome seller! Love seeing your creations & your journey my friend! Love the art card & can’t wait to see what you bring to the Clash! 💜💜💜🥰 I can’t tell you how much that means! So appreciate all you do to support handmade! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Best tshirts! Awesome seller! Don't miss her shows! Awesome card - tysm! 🌞🌵I’m so glad!!! Thank you for taking the time so leave a review! love my items ... thank you for the givvy as well 😊 fast shipping and highly recommend this seller...great experience 🙂🙂🙂I’m so glad! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Beautiful art card!!! 🥰 Thank you!!! Appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!