Reviews (653)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing first purchase from GirlMathBundles! Shipping was super fast, and everything arrived beautifully packaged with so much care. I picked up a gorgeous Ouai bundle and even won an awesome buyers giveaway! Such a great first experience—I’ll definitely be shopping with her again! 💕✨ Thank you for the cool jacket and rockin' deal on the Olaplex bundle, wow! Love the jumpsuit!! Thanks, Bestie!! 🎀⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My first box of goodies from you and I couldn’t wait to open it! Amazing packaging, fast shipping, and such a fun show to watch! Thank you!! ♥️ Loved the Zenana jumpsuit and top! Also, thank you for the givvy!!! I loved the snoopy cup! It came super carefully packaged and came just as shown on live. 100% Authentic!! Thanks Sunny! You always have the best bundles🎀 A shopping spree happened 💕 and it was the best Thanks, Bestie!! I love everything! Thanks for the sweet gift! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Awesome deals!! & Thanks for the givvy!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Got some amazing bundles from GirlMathBundles! Sunny has awesome products and I love the curated bundles. Follow & Bookmark her, she has such fun shows!!! 🩷🩷🩷 🎀Always and forever one of my favorite sellers on Whatnot! Thank you for always having the best variety, amazing products, and such great deals. I truly love supporting your shows and appreciate everything you do! Life has been extra busy lately, but I’ll definitely be back whenever I can. ❤️ Can’t wait to shop with you again! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great seller! Everything was exactly as described, packaged with care, and arrived in perfect condition. Would definitely purchase from them again! 💕 Awesome seller, super fast shipping. Thank you for the extra gift 🫶 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Girl Math Bundles has VERY quickly become one of my favorite sellers! The bundles are SO good — Arencia sets, acne bundles, K-beauty makeup, skincare goodies… she gets me every single time. 😂
Everything arrives perfect, shipping is crazy fast, and she is genuinely one of the kindest humans ever. 🥹💕 And at this point she is officially my personal Zombie Pack dealer 🧟♀️😂😝
10/10 products. 10/10 seller. 10/10 enabling my skincare addiction. I will absolutely keep coming back! amazing as always! excellent value, extra gifts, carefully packaged. I will always be a buyer here amazing as always! excellent value, extra gifts, carefully packaged. I will always be a buyer here Sunny is the best! She always has the best products!❤️ Thank you !!! We always love the extras! Your products are the best !
Sunny always has the best packaging, items, and gifts. Always love shopping with her! Do I need it? No, but do I want it? ALL the time 😂😂😂🎀🎀🎀