Reviews (94)I love ordering from girls gone squishy always delivered on time and always packaged nicely. Fast shipping Hope you enjoyed your givy! 🥰 Amazing seller! Definitely recommend you all buy from her. Great packaging & lovely extras💗🩷Thank you for your support! Glad you enjoyed the little extras. 🥰 Glad you received your items today. 🥳 great quality fast shipping and great attitude what more can you ask for 10/10 💪Thank you so much!! Your kind words are truly appreciated. 🥰🙌🏽 Never explained it was a teenie.
Absolutely! Here’s a warm, professional response:
Hi! I’m so sorry. I truly apologize for any misunderstanding. I would love the opportunity to make this right and ensure you’re happy with your purchase. Always feel free to reach out to me so I can work something out. 🥰
they we're all amazing! love the squish! Just love it.Thank you, they’re lots of fun! 🥰 Wonderfully fast shipping!!!!Thank you for coming back for more 🥰 Incredible prices, fast shipping, packaged with so much care. THANK YOU! I am really happy with my items. Didn’t get the rare ones but we still like them. Thank you. Thank you and thank you for sharing! Hopefully you get the rare one soon 🙌🏽🥰 no luck for me either . Great purchase thanks so much. Fast shipping and great products!!!! Will buy again!!! She was very quick with the package and my order wasn’t damaged she wrapped it up what I bought I would definitely recommend Awesome seller! Packaging is always awesome Has a strong chemical smell to it but squishes good 👍 Sorry to hear your little yellow duck has a smell. I wish I could help, but I’ve smelled mine and I haven’t noticed anything unusual besides the typical rubber. I’ve washed my kids squishy with water and a little dawn. Hope that helps. 🙏🏽🥰 Thankyou loved everything Greatly packaged! Thank you so much!