Reviews (767)Lovely seller and awesome products at great prices. Everything was packaged with care. I look forward to the next show. Thank you! Amazing seller!!! Great value for items I absolutely loved it all. Can’t wait for your next show. Fantastic buy! So many awesome items. Thank you! Tysm for my items :) was so excited to receive them. Everything is exactly as shown & for an amazing price! Will buy from this seller again she’s wonderful. My purchase came so fast will buy again! thanks so much. great products and amazing deals. amazing deals. great products. thanks so much Great product! Thank you! I will definitely buy again!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Love the beads! Great quality, beautiful colors, and exactly what I was hoping for. Can’t wait to create with them! Will definitely purchase again! 💕 Beautiful beads! Thank you! Such a great deal for all these beads!! So beautiful! Thank you so much🥰🥰🥰 Great products and pricing! Bags split open during transit and caused beads to break and tear apart and mix. Great selection of beads! Love all I received. Shipping was quick and packaged great! Will definitely be purchasing again! Thank you 😊 fast shipping thanks so much Absolutely STUNNING beads! So many that the bags ripped open! What a holders mix and great value! 🥰 She has the best bead mixes around! I love them. Perfect overfilled scoops!