Reviews (18)Gobbler has the voice of an angel! A future world famous artist of the likes of Catatutan, Mulligan or possibly even Picasso! Keep working hard kid! I could just gobble them up
Excellent work by a young up and comer sketch artist. Very fun room. Fast shipping. Will be back to support! Fast securely and perfect purchase experience will gladly buy from this artist again their art and shows are by far some of the best if not the best I have ever seen on this app and a pleasure from buying to delivery A+ A+ A+ A+ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Givvy Gobbler Draws delivers an absolutely **superlative and unparalleled Whatnot experience**, distinguished by extraordinary artistry, infectious charisma, and consummate professionalism. The sketch card I received is nothing short of **magnificent—a masterfully executed, visually arresting miniature work of art** overflowing with meticulous detail, creativity, and unmistakable craftsmanship. His Whatnot show is an exuberant amalgamation of entertainment, artistic virtuosity, and genuine engagement that makes every moment thoroughly captivating. The caliber of his work dramatically exceeded my already lofty expectations and left me unequivocally impressed with both the presentation and the finished piece. **Givvy Gobbler Draws is an exceptionally gifted artisan and phenomenal entertainer whom I enthusiastically and unequivocally recommend—an emphatic five stars!** Great show! Excellent 1 of 1 sketch card. Up and coming artist and I was able to get in on the first card offer!!! Epic first show and even better sketch. I love the passion keep drawing I’ll be back for another 🦖 Thank you to the Gobbler for an awesome show! The energy was amazing! I love my sketches and can’t wait to add them to my PC. They came well packaged and super fast! 12/10!!!! Great artist Great show fast shipping and total satisfaction is what you can expect from this great seller