Reviews (114)I got a full bottle but no lid the packaging wasn't tampered with which makes me think this was shipped without a lid it didn't come in a box also whichakes me feel it was used That's a lot of assuming. First of all most all of the perfumes I've purchased DO NOT come in a box and if it does come in a box it is a tester box! This is whatnot not Nordstrom. If you wanted the perfect bottle in a box then buy it at Nordstrom and see how much you pay! I never claimed protection but it was NOT used!!!! Next time you purchase perfume off of whatnot make a check list, you might be surprised what you find out! Always 100000/10! Love shopping with her !!!!! Thank you so much for having such good stuff for me to purchase from your shop!! The tote make up bag!!! Girl!!! I love it so much! Thank you! Thank you!! great stuff!! Everything showed up in great condition and shipping was fast. I’m not going to leave a bad review on a givey BUT I think it’s lame to receive a $5 off $20 purchase in the mail. Just email it. Absolutely Loved the products AND the deals... thank you so much 💓 great powder and seller. Came in good condition Thanks you so much for the generous givvy! Fabulous product! Wrapped well for shipping, received quickly! A+ seller! Everything was in package and wrapped securely! Thank you! had already made this purchase before I even received the first one, if I would’ve known how terrible this was.. I would’ve never even thought to buy again. Your just mad because I refunded your money and you will not be getting your items. Secondly I really don't care what you think of me! Go play Barbies! Sellers and Buyers beware!! Check this seller out. As pictured as described. Securely packaged Thankuoi! Wrapped with care and fast shipping! crazy that you block me after your mistake, but to each their own.
next time make sure to check the products and post accurate pictures of the items you are selling. The bottle was only half full and the pump did not work.Funny! How was I to know that a. The "pump" didn't work? I never sprayed it! B. When it left my home I take pictures that bottle was full when I sent it out!!!! Obviously YOU sprayed it because you said the "pump" doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just want shit for free!!!! Beware everyone she's a freebie!!!!! Such a sweet seller shipping was fast and everything was perfect excited to get started with these capsules at a very reasonable price. Great deals and very happy with products!