Reviews (367)Thank you for the givy!!! great people great products quick shipping !!! giveaways aren't stickers amazing thank you guys this shipment was timely but I am still waiting on one from. 2 weeks ago. everything came really good, love my new makeup Don’t waste your time. Customer service is laughable. Hosts lie. This channel will lie to you then try to blame you for the lie. Horrible customer service. Hosts lie about shipping and they say they can do what they want. Then try to blame the customer. Thank you! Very pleased with all items! Products were great but the packaging was horrible. Tape over each product leaving a sticky residue on everything. Everything came out great! I’m glad to see they’re using stickers and not writing as big on the products. Thank you Thank you. The eos lip care feelssss ahhhhmazingggg!! My makeup items arrived well packaged and protected. Everything was in great condition and arrived safely. I’m very happy with my purchase and will definitely buy again. Highly recommend! Ty so much for me give 🤩🤩🤩🤩 Awesome giveaway thank you! I like ordering from you. Packing is incredible.
And I love everything I get.Thank you. i also got gives from you.They're good🥰🥰🥰 I always order from you. I love ordering from you. You have very good stuff and the way you pack is unbelievable.So professional thank you🥰