Reviews (249)Thank you so much for everything!!! Super fast shipping!! loved my package! very well packaged. very pleased with this seller! I've ordered twice so far and will absolutely be back for more! A++++ Ty always a pleasure shopping with this seller!! So happy you had my favorite eyeliner in the right shade! Great deals and great seller 💕💕 To know her shop is to love her shop! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻I love shopping in the glam dynasty baby!!! 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 Everything was true to what I expected and came quickly! Absolute perfection! Thank you so much!I’m so glad you were happy with everything! Thank you even more for leaving a review! ❤️🙏🏻 I loveee can’t wait to try them out thank youuuu!!
Yay!!! Makes me happy to know you guys are happy! Thank you so much for your review! Finding great deals & Great Bangers. Follow & Bookmark. Appreciate you so much thank you!!! All items were in perfect condition and beautiful! Awesome! So glad to hear you were happy with your products! Thank you so very much! love love love love love this girl! if I could give more than five stars I would🫶❤️😍🥰You are the BEST! Thank you so much em!!! Great products! Will be purchasing again Thank you so much for leaving a review! Appreciate it more than you know! Love the quality of these products!!You are amazing!! Thank you for leaving a review I appreciate you beyond words!! Love her deals! Never disappointed!! Love her deals! Never disappointed!! Tysm luv everything🥰My seller idol! I hope to be as good as you one day and I thank u for the review!!! I so appreciate the extra goodies you put in my package, it was amazing as I opened it and loved all of it!! Thank you so very much Awe! I’m so glad you liked everything! Appreciate the kind review more than you know! very happy with my purchases and arrived quickly thank you so much!I’m happy to hear you are happy about your package/products! Means a lot that you take the time to leave a review! loved my package! very well packaged as well! Will definitely be coming back to this seller in the near future. ❤️Thank you so much for the review it means more than you know! Amazing per usual! Fair pricing for the products you get, packaged securely, and arrived quickly. Love these shows and this host!! I have never been disappointed. She is always super clear and communicative. Not to mention so so sweet! Lovely human lovely show lovely products. I can’t wait til next time 😄🫶🏽Honeyybabyy! One of my most favorite customers! Thank you so much for the review! You’re the best!