Reviews (7,587)Thank you for my givey 🫶🏼 More perfume didn’t hurt anyone! I love it here! 10/10🥰 My favorite place to be perfume shopping!!!! 10/10 LOVE EVERYTHING! 🫶🏼💗 And it got here super fast & packaging was great! Love my purchase! Glamifornia is my go to show for the relaxing vibes of a silent auction. The variety of makeup, perfume and whatnots is insane and the seller is fun too!! 10/10 recommend 🤩 Everything was Good and her Rhode stuff is authentic ✨💁🏽♀️ Stay safe out there!! Luxurious fragrance! Carefully wrapped. Fast shipping. Always a pleasure to buy from Glamifornia! Thanks again!! Shipped quickly! Packaged nicely. Products authentic. Loved them thank you so much! 🫶🏻 packaging was great 👍🏻 One purchase was fine but one was a mini size
shipping was pretty quick!! love what i got
Thank you for all the goodies. Fast shipping also 💜 Great product 👌 and I really enjoy your show 👍 Items were smaller than expected so I will be using them as stocking stuffers. Boxes also came damaged but thats okay Came very quickly, thank you! Love my item , been wanting a rhode lip treatment for a minute.