Reviews (517)Loveee!! Tysm, angel!! <33 The jewelry was packaged really nicely and came in perfect condition! Enjoy @glammingy shows! Great prices and items exactly as shown. everything came perfect, you’re such an angel! thank you so much! Seller took about 10 days to ship, and was unresponsive to messages. But I received my package in about 3 weeks, & all the items came as expected & packaging was secure. Love love it so muchh🫶🏽🫶🏽 so many beautiful pieces and they were packaged securely and adorb! crashed out on my bf and the skinny flower bracelet cut his hand.
10/10.
would DEFINITELY recommend Loved everything!! Thank you beautiful 😍 absolutely love every piece usps was lagging but not raquel’s fault at all but carriers tend to neglect small packages sometimes smh but anyways tysm i loveeeeee these Beautiful pieces, fast shipping. Highly recommend this seller. love the earrings ! Ty sm🫶🏼 such pretty necklaces thank you!! love all of the thing i got i wore them right away as soon at i got them !! 🩷 came as described! love them ❤️ Thank you so much, everything is beautiful I love it !! Really good quality and exactly what I bought with great packaging.
Love this jacket! It’s sooo cute and exactly what I was hoping for. It did have a bit of a weird smell when it arrived, but nothing a little OxiClean won’t fix. Overall, I’m really happy with it!