Reviews (2,393)This is a great, no pressure seller! She is funny, with a great sense of humor. I got an amazing grab! Kay Ali eat de parfum dabber in The Wedding. I have been wanting to try this scent. She even sent me a free collagen eye mask gift! Totally unexpected! I found her on a raid train and will definitely be back! Thank you!!! My favorite smelly smells dealer! I love you! Love love love this seller. Great shows and everything showed up perfectly thank you! 💛 Amazing giveaway! And an awesome seller! awesome quality and strong 💪 Absolutely obsessed with these amazing nails! 💕They are even more beautiful in person, and I cannot wait to wear them! Gypsy always handpicks the most amazing designs, and her customer service is the best. I love shopping with her and will definitely keep coming back! 💅🏻💕 Love my Gorgeous Nails 💅 😍 💕 Gorgeous one of the kind Nails💅! Such a kind and awesome seller! Thank you so very much for the eye jellies as well. I love them!!! Great nails at a great price....I love your shows. Best givvy to date. The haiku SLAPS. 🤣🤣 love you girl!! 🫶🏻💚 It’s gorgeous!! Gypsy always has the best selection of nails!! 🔥💚🫶🏻 the raid train was so fun!! Love love love as always!! And the JIA is 🔥🔥 TYSM my friend!! Also Prison Mike loves his haiku. 💚🫶🏻 Amazing as usual! Thank you so much ☺️ The most beautiful sets for my free giveaways!! Thank you so much 💕 you are truly amazing 😻 ALL THE SMELLY SMELLS! LOVE IT!!! Always the best from you! I love all of my nails and I love your shows. Seriously gorgeous nails and the sweetest seller!! Thank you so much, Gypsy!!! ❤️ Nails are beautiful and good quality