Reviews (160)Love my new baby, good prices, great seller! Excellent seller, good communication has lots of fun items! Very kind seller with cute items! One figure had broken glasses which was not disclosed in the auction at all. glassbundlestwinkleSeller
Hi which figure was this please message before leaving a review for issues with your order so i can make it right since i didnt not know im very sorry. Loved everything I got! Packaged with care and even came with the boxes!! Thank you so much!
Will be shopping again!!! As usual everything arrives perfectly! My wife loved the Mr. Bones! Thank you so much and I’ll be back! So happy to receive my plushies!! Great communication!! Absolutely love my order! Super cute and seller was very kind. Shipped it quickly. I recommend. Absolutely love this seller. Everything was perfect and I can’t wait to order from her again! Super nice seller lots of variety, good deals and her communication is the best. She has lots more check out her show!!🫶🏻🫶🏻❣️ Loved everything I received! Seller has amazing deals and inventory. I'll definitely be back! Thank you for helping me complete my set. overall experience was amazing and it got here earlier then the estimated ship date. the price was fair and the quality is really good. love the stickers you added super cute. thank you !!🩵🩵 So cute in person!! The baby three came in it's original box and it was stretto quick too. Thank you! Fast shipping. Thanks for my 1st Lama Tama. So cute Crazy fast shipping! Packaged well. Daughter gonna love this Funko Pop! thank you so much for the bundle it arrived safely and I love my items so much!!! I absolutely love my Sad Baby! Thank you for everything. You are are wonderfully kind seller. Thank you so much for the extras. I appreciate it all so so much. Thank you so much!!!! My purchase is perfect and it arrived quickly. I love all my plushies thank you!!