Reviews (43)Amazing piece of glass!!! Totally awesome..!!! Absolutely amazing. The work he does is gorgeous and photos don’t do it justice. He does live demonstrations of glass work. his work is amazing and fun to watch 10 out of 10 would recommend. Amazing Givy! This guy is mesmerizing to watch! He is chill and soothing.Must watch show on whatnot! absolutely beautiful pendant! I cannot wait to make it into an amazing necklace! thank you so much, very talented! Thank you. Amazing work and fast shipping Thank you! Your glass pieces are amazing! And I love watching your show when you’re making them. Great seller 👍🏻👍🏻 I loved my marble and I really enjoyed watching you and I am going to follow you on your other social media. You are incredibly gifted. Thank you! Incredible works of art! Must watch show. Thanks Beez Exceptional presentation and packaging. extremely happy with everything that I recived, shipping was super fast, and it was great to be able to watch what I was buying being made in front of me. I will definitely be buying more at every show BEAUTIFUL PIECE!! FAST SHIPPING! GREAT SHOW! thank you so much! Every piece is Spectacular! Thank you so much for sharing your incredible talent. Also thank you so much for the extra goody...you didn't need to do that. I Love every piece. 😀🫶 Thank you! Love the pendants and marbles. The Sea turtle dude is so cute! 🥰 such BEAUTIFUL work!!!! Thank you! Thank you so much love my items. Package was great. Came in fast shipping. Recommend this seller 100%. very happy with the give away!!! Beautiful pieces! Quick shipping, thank you so much. Hope to catch another show soon! Such an amazing piece of art! It’s a chill show to watch! Thank you so much for the beautiful art! These pendants will make great gifts ☺️ Both pendants are absolutely gorgeous! More beautiful in person! They were packed incredibly well & shipped quickly. Highly enjoyed watching Beez create his art! Will definitely be back in the future. Thank you so much, Beez! Love your shows and your art creations! So cool to watch the live demos. I saw this pendant being made in your show and then bought it, which makes it extra special. Very cool to see the process involved in making your glass art. Thanks so much! Can’t wait to try it! It’s so neat looking!