Reviews (60)Everything arrived in good condition! Only disappointment is that 2 of the orders don’t have the Fenton stamp. (The s&p shakers and the candy dish) Thank you! I am so excited to put up my picture I just got. Great condition and quick safe shipping! Beautiful amber piece. Great quality. Packaged really well and shipped fast. Thank you. Love the decanter one of my favorites been hunting it for awhile! Fantastic piece and well packaged Beautiful piece and thank you for the extra item. it the cutest little thing. It was very well wrapped with care. She even put it in a cute bag for local pickup. Lamp arrived in condition as stated.Loved the detail to the packaging and it’s very pretty. Very pleased
i am very happy with my purchase. I had a great time during the show. The planter is cuter than I thought it would be. This a beautiful piece. It arrived safely and packed well with no issues whatsoever. Thank you
Such a beautiful piece of glass. Packaged very well and shipped fast. Thank you. I absolutely love my new pieces! Thank you! Items were packaged perfectly. Very fast shipping! Thank you again. PERFECT!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! THANK YOU FOR TAKING SUCH GREAT CARE IN GETTING TO ME!! I APPRECIATE YOU & LOVE YOUR SHOP!! THANK YOU AGAIN💙 so stunning and very well packaged! thank you! it's just the cutest little goose. I was able to do local pickup and they still wrapped it for me ☺️ I enjoyed the experience buying from them. Great experience!! Would buy from again Great experience!! Would buy from again arrived perfect and beautiful!!! thank you!!