Reviews (244)I was very happy with the coach poppy bag and thanks for the ear rings my grandbaby loves lil things like that! Mamaj65 TY Glenda, love the bags! 💜💖💜 Great items and prices! Sweet seller! Great quality. Great prices. Sweet seller. Amazing I loved the bag more perfect in person and gift was amazing🥺🥺🥹 Awesome seller & Congratulations on making your 1K ❤️❤️ Great seller she always have nice items at great prices congrats on your 1k you are so deserving 🙏🏽🩷 I am so glad you are almost to your 1K kerp pushing ❤️❤️I enjoy shopping with this seller Thanks for the wonderful charms keychain?? Appreciate you fam 🙏🏾❤️🙏🏾 Loved my items and they were packaged very well with cute extra goodies as well! Great seller! Love coming to your shows! Thank you so much glenda ❤️ Beautiful DAKS Bag at a beautiful price! Thank you so very much for the brightening face mask givvy. I truly enjoyed your show. 💖😊✨🌺 glenda another perfect item !! Overall, I am happy with my purchase. I will be shopping here again. Thank you!