Reviews (421)Love every pen I’ve gotten from Glidden. They write so smoothly. Beautifully handcrafted. Always a fun show. Thank you sooooo much for the review and we enjoy seeing our peeps in the shows!!!!!! Beautiful custom turned pens. The Zombie Glow is definitely my favorite so far ! As much as I enjoy just the tip these really feel great in your hand, and are very smooth. Everything yall turn is so beautiful!!! And also y’all are awesome people!!You mean everything I turn :-). Maybe we will get her behind the lathe this week!!! Thank you. Love the pen and added the felt tip in. Writes so nice Awesome. Thanks for the review and letting us know about the new upgraded refills Come in fast and look amazing can’t suggest a better place for some handmade pens out of premium materialsThanks so much for the review. We greatly appreciate it Beautiful work!! Great quality!!Thanks so much for the review!!! Love your product enjoyed watching the process!!!! Thank you Thanks for the review sir! I’m glad they made it over to you!! Beautiful pen!!! Thank you so much for the review!!! Amazing quality pens and beads! Absolutely love my new pen. It now sits on my grail shelf. Awesome seller and a very fun show! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thanks brother. That means more then you know. beautiful pen and any awsome seller to watch as he crafts them Beautiful craftsmanship, fantastic quality. I also love watching them made.I’m so glad you love them. We hope to see you back in the stream!!
Does it Glow? Does it click? Does it look awesome? I need them all !!! beautiful hand turned set of pen and pencil. thank yall ! Hahaha yes you do. We need to complete the others you need 💪🏼. Thanks for the review!! kaaaaa kawwww🦜🤴 love the green love my beads, pen, and giveaway, thank you, like the live stream keep up the great work, love watching the art become reality.👍🙌👏Thanks so much for the kind review Best pen maker on Whatnot. Just buy one and you will be hooked. What a beautiful pen! Gliddenwoodworks is a truly gifted craftsman. Love the pen. Can’t beat orange. I think I need 107362 more pens!! Love them so much!! ❤️🍉 and this watermelon one is everyyyything!!!Haha yessss. Thanks for the review Absolutely thrilled with these pens! The craftsmanship is top-notch. They are even better in person than in the photos. Arrived well-packaged and exactly as described. This seller clearly takes pride in their work and it shows. Would absolutely buy from them again — highly recommend! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Wow that you so much for that kind review. We appreciate the review and are very glad you love your items!! Simply the best pens out there. Thanks for the review. We greatly appreciate it Beautiful well crafted quality pen arrived. Love this one so much its looks like it should be in the new tv series “the lanterns”. Thank you!Thanks so much for the review. I’m glad we made something good enough to be in a show!!! Beautiful crafted Pens, Beads and a few other items. watch it go from blocks to beauty live. awesome seller! fast shipping!!Might have some more heading your way soon 😬. Thanks for the review. Amazing work! Love the custom pens I grabbed!Thanks for the support and review. We greatly appreciate it!!