Reviews (91)Great new streamer! Already doing an awesome job and putting on fun, welcoming shows. Definitely excited to watch their channel grow! super cool kid 😁 trying to raise cash for his first car good luck I'll be back to buy more keep it up!! 😁 Awesome Streamer Great Show 👍 Fund show! Had me smiling and I was enjoying the entertainment! Keep up the great work! 💯💯💯 Always a fun show ty again. love the stickers an the coin thanks man A+++ Seller!! good inventory, and superb shipping!! super fast. ty sir Great seller. Fun shows. Trustworthy!!!! super awesome show!! great host. happy bday!!!! ty Great streamer and fast shipping! Definitely check em out! Amazing new streamer!!! Follow everyone!! Amazing streamer!! Very knowledgeable and always a fun stream!! Keep it up 🎉 wonderful human being and good times for sure 👌 if you dont understand what a great seller looks like check one out here on this page GLITCHY IS AWESOME!!? Ty sir. Young CEO in the making. Amazing new seller with fun 🤩 games!! Keep it up!! He’s on 🔥🔥🔥 I love his shows great streamer and great prizes 🔥🔥