Reviews (348)I love my product!! Got it for a great prize and packing came fast and was packaged very nicely. Theresa was so kind she included eye patches and a small body mist which smells amazing as part of the govt and she was so sweet she wrote a little note 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Phenomenal seller!! Love the products and quick shipping 💕💕Thank you so much for your continued support 💜 Medicube? At this price? What an excellent grab! Plus a sweet buyers givvy. Thanks for another wonderful package 🥰Thank you so much for your continued support and all of your help during the shows 💜💜💜 This is my first time ordering and I’m definitely coming back. The packaging was perfect and there was 2 additional items included. I needed BOTH. I truly did. Thank you so much. 💕Thank you so much for your support 💜 Welcome to our family!! Thank you again so so much!! I submitted my other review on accident without saying anything🤣 you are amzing and so sweet!! Thank you for the givvy cant wait to try to the hair mask!!! I love trying the new things I get from you!!! Thank you so much for your support 💜 you will have to let me know how much you love it!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I'm here AGAIN! You HAVE got to bookmark her shows! You will definitely miss out if you don't! Best prices, products, deals and hostess EVER!!! 100% recommend!! 🩷🩷🩷Thank you so much for your continued support 💜 it really means the world to me! Tysm🌸💕💗 Always the best deals 💗Thank you so much for your continued support 💜 So pleased with this show and products available! Seller was patient, had great deals, and everything was beautifully packaged with care. I love the personal touches of the package. Thank you so much!Thank you so much for your support 💜 It is appreciated more than you know! Awesome seller. Thank you so much for the free extra item!Thank you so much for your support 💜 When I tell you the deals and inventory are insane, I'm not playing!! 10/10 I will be back♥️ Quality products very fast shipping and really enjoyed the live show. Thank you and thank you for my extra special gift.Thank you so much for joining the show! You are very much appreciated! Thank you so much again Theresa!!! I love the little pink travel bag it is perfect! Love your buyers givvys you are such an amazing person!!Thank you so much for your continued support! You truly don’t understand how much it means to me 💜 1st time buyer here and let me tell you what an amazing sweet 5 star host! 🙌 Theresa has pristine clean products for the absolute BEST deals! I LOVE IT here! Everything came super fast and packaged so perfectly with care. Thank you for all my goodies and giveys/buyers and all the extras your amazing! I can't wait for your next show! Go bookmark all her future shows because you dont want to miss them! 🩷🥰Thank you so much for your support! I appreciate it so much and welcome to our little family! 💜 Amazing host, super sweet and the best deals!Thank you as always for your continued support! thank you for the stickers!Thank you so much for joining our show 💜 Unbelievable inventory!! This shop has everything!!! Always a 5 star experience!!!Thank you for your continued support 💜 Always a lovely experience! Theresa is a seller that I will always come back to!! Thank you for joining all of my shows! I appreciate you so much!!! If you want a well organized show with laid back vibes search no further. Theresa has a loaded shop with awesome inventory and great prices! Thanks for such a wonderful package! Thank you so much! You have been so appreciated during all of my shows and I am glad you joined the GlowGetter Family! 💜 Absolutely wonderful seller! 💕 She was so kind, pleasant, and genuinely lovely throughout the entire experience. I especially appreciated that she ran her pre-bid items, because unfortunately so many sellers don’t, and that really means a lot to me as a buyer.
I got some amazing hair products at a fantastic price, and everything arrived incredibly quickly. The packaging was absolutely superb! She clearly took the time to make sure everything was protected, even taping the caps securely so there was no chance of anything spilling during shipping. That attention to detail really stood out to me.
Great products, great prices, fast shipping, excellent packaging, and such a wonderful seller. You can tell she truly cares about her buyers and takes pride in what she does. I would absolutely buy from her again! ❤️Thank you so much for your amazing review! I take great pride in all of my products and the packaging to make sure the customers receive exactly what they are looking and paying for! Welcome to the family and I look forward to seeing you in future shows! 💜 Thank you so much, great deals and fast shipping! Will continue to purchase from this seller!
She even added extra free goodies to my package which was so nice of her and will use because it’s so pretty Thank you so much for your support and welcome to our family!!! 🫶 Thank you so much for the Givvy! And Diane for donating it. 🫶🏼Thank you for joining our show 🫶 10 out of 10 for this seller. Fantastic priducts. Such quick shipping and wrapped with care. Just love this seller. I encourage you to shop here!!! I will be back again and again!!!!And we all love you here Diane 🫶 seriously you are an angel!!! Please look at her shop everyone & support this amazing woman! Great seller enjoyed her relaxed style show. I prefer the laid back slower paced shows so it was just what I needed. She had great prices and everything was all loaded it in the shop making it so easy to what all she had and make request and pre-bids. I enjoyed her showing her grands as well. All my items arrived timely and packaged great. I loved the welcome gift and sweet note as well. Will definitely be back! Thank you so much for joining us and welcome to our family 💜 I love everything, thank you!