Reviews (757)Such cute purchase of SMISKIs. Host was so sweet and perfect package. GAILLLLL thank you so much for the extras as always. I’m taking my frog outfit to work to change it out on my frog son! Thank you!I can't wait to see your frog son in his new fit! I’m so happy with my purchase. I’ve been looking this certain smiski for so long!! Came in the cutest little keychain bag!! thank you so much for sonny angel pants! they are SO soft like you said! 💛 & also thx for the givvy! love. 💕 I found a pair of adult size pants, red and white stripe at Five Below! Just as soft and amazing. My favorite lounge pants. Cant wait to have good fortune cat in my car. Thank you for the stickers!! great packaging! such a cute sonny! Very well
Packaged. Cute note and add ons
Package arrived fast and in good condition!! The item is also super cute! Thank you!💙 Above and beyond with packaging & delivery. So very happy. Love my unrefined white bear! Great seller💕My first overseas package! 8 am so happy you got your Sonnys safe and sound! The package was carefully packed, and everything arrived safely. Thank you very much for the extra items—that was a really lovely gesture that I truly appreciate. ❤️🫶🏻
I am so happy it finally arrived! That poor caterpillar has been on the road for almost a month! So happy that you are satisfied. Thank you for your purchase. Absolutely fantastic! Gail is a real gem and I adore her! She was great to work with and now I have one of my major DISOs! I highly recommend her and will definitely be back to shop with her again soon! 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽Thank you so much! I am so happy your yarn robby arrived safe and sound! thank you so much for my Smiski and all the extra goodies! I love the little chairs for my sitting smiski 🫶🏼🫶🏼 thank you for the givvy, gail 🫶🏼 Thank you so much for my mom’s garlic and onion bundle, and extras!! Seller is super sweet and hosts lovely lives!! 💗🫶🏻 I love all my little cats! Packaging was great! Gail is so sweet & I’m looking forward to purchasing more from her! Amazing seller! Wonderful customer service! And generous giveaways! Thank you. I will be back! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you so much for my order and the cute freebies!!! OMG, thank you SO much!! 😍💕 Everything was packaged so perfectly and all the little trinkets are just ADORABLE! But that little hamster with the egg on its head?! 🐹🥚😂 I cannot handle how stinkin’ CUTE it is!! I’m obsessed! Thank you for the sweetest surprise — you definitely know how to make a girl happy! 💕✨
I am so happy you love your new babies! Especially the little hamster! I love any quirky trinket! Next day shipping, packaged with care, and truly such a fun live. 10/10!!