Reviews (14)Bought a lot off him and after I didn’t buy a second one off of him he messaged me saying I wasted his show and then joined my live telling people not to buy from me and saying that I wasted scamming them so 1 star ⭐️ Actually this guy went into my show saying random stuff disrespectfully to me. And we had a whole lot deal he left messaged me he’s gonna give a bad review even though i gave him a deal. It’s very sad to see him like this he is a scammer cuz he basically threatened me. On my 3rd ever show. Very disappointed that he was being a lier and being mean to young sellers Thanks packaged well nice cards I received the package today thank you for the show and keep up with the good work and don't stop 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Great packaging. Appreciate you my brother!!