Reviews (93)The seller is very personal and attentive. They have a creative eye and choose quality material. I love my bracelets. you’re so much fun! i will buy again. great quality jewelry my second purchase from goddessgems and im so happy with everything will definitely keep tuning into her streams Every item was absolutely beautiful 🤩 Thank you for an amazing customer experience! Love the jewelry /crystal pieces!!! Omg I love it all. Always the best shows. Love this seller and everything she has. And super super fast shipping. Can’t get better thank you so much again !!! ✨ love the bracelets!! i will definitely buy from you again. thank you for the candy!! ☺️ Beautiful items and fast shipping. YAYY I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL BUDDHA RING !!! it's so unique!! I can't express how much I appreciate the little gifts also sent with my order , so generous!!! Such a wonderful small business shop, amazing prices for great quality pieces !! Such a wonderful seller and human being !! shipping and packaging were super fast and safely packaged!! You have a customer for life with me !!! xxx 1000/1000 Thank you so much for the Givyyy ! I appreciate you Cute givy item! Thank you!!! Today, I received my Marigold + Lotus gemstone soaps. I just loved them! they are so beautiful, I don't want to use the😀 thank you so much Goddess. You sell your items to a T. They are stunning and smell so good. Happy with my order, and fast shipping!! Thank you! Wow! Tysm for the free gift and I love it the lucky frog and the Buddha so beautiful nice selection, pleasant host, fast shipping! I loved my bracelets, I immediately felt the love these were made with, not to the mention the Scolecite stone which it looks way better in person,and also really nice person Christina, would definitely buy again from her. Lovely as always. The most beautiful unique pieces ever. Fast shipping, amazing seller. Thank you 😊 I received my purchase today, It is so beautiful. I can't wait to wear it. The hostess was very nice and helpful and attentive. Thank you! I love everything the bottles are beautiful the quartz the heart I love it all !!!
the show and the host is amazing thank you goddess Amazing 🤩 jewelry you won’t be disappointed highly recommended….