Reviews (703)received in a timely manner Fast shipping
Thank you we try our best Everything went as planned. Will buy again. thank you, very much appreciated GreatThank you we try our best Seller safely and securely packaged the order and shipped fast. Great seller with great deals!Thank you we try our best to give the best deals for great prices Everything came safely. It was packaged with care. I will definitely buy again. Especially since we’re in the same state. Thank you definitely come back always running good stuff Truly greatful. The seller resolved my previous issue with the cracked slab and made it right, plus more. New level of loyalty. Thank you. Thank you and thank you for dm about the damage item received in a timely manner 2nd time I’ve bought off this seller. Package was a flimsy envelope, with no padding or tape used to protect toploader. The card was sticking out of the penny sleeve and toploader when I opened it.
Be more professional with your buyers, you’re running a business. Great cards. Fast shipping Awesome card and safely delivered card. Thanks again. I will definitely be there for more great cards. Thank you for everything Your welcome always appreciate you buying Had to pay postage
Sorry that happened but you can come to me if there’s something wrong Great delivery time and shipping conditions!!! Will buy from again!Thank you we try our best Thank you so much !! Great cards and better people here !! Thank you for buying our cards for a great deal