Reviews (830)You are an amazing seller! Appreciate you! God bless! The two emerald I purchased from you are beautiful. Thank you! thank you for the beautiful gems thank you for the beautiful gems First order and blown away 🩷 One of the best sellers on whatnot. Always a good time. 👍 💙💙💙🤙Appreciate you Brother Rob Great seller and an honest, knowledgeable guy. I asked him to find rough rubies, and he delivered a great selection on his next show. He listens to what customers want and makes it happen, and he always gives you something extra. I’d definitely buy from him again.Appreciate you Brother Art🙏🤙. i always try my best💯 Great seller. wonderful shows and one stand-up gentleman. he's solid worth buying from amazing giveaway! thank you so much! Awesome gems and pieces!! And the gives were hand carved natural materials, they were intricate so cool Awesome seller, amazing products at affordable prices , give him a follow ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Appreciate you My friend🤙🤙 Perfect as always, thank you bro 🤙 absolutely amazing seller!!Appreciate you My Friend🤙💯Love you All thank you for the jade beads and 3d printed knuckesYoure welcome. Anything free is Aw3some 💯🤙 I received the sunglasses giveaway. I like these and I will wear them. This was a very generous giveaway. The glasses even came with a hard case! This is awesome 👌 Thank you!! Thank you so much! The watch was so cool! Absolutely gorgeous gems thank you Thanks my wife loves it you're So Welcome. GodBless awesome safe ring! thank you so much. 💚Thank you for Hanging out. GodBless Always