Reviews (1,054)Love my items thank you. 😊 Thank you for the Givey. Love you show.
Always the best deals from a great person! recommend to everyone if your looking for clothing. Thanks for my shirts! Until next time! I’m out of reviews to give til my next order arrives Kam is retiring to become a model It’s fun giving lots of reviews!! Look forward to all my goodies! I bookmarked your next show!! Can’t wait! 😂 Thank you for my Helix Bundle!! They are awesome!! 👏🏻 delivers so fast a perfect!! 👌 Super fun shows always gets the chat involved . Quality product . Wonderful fun shows . Always great . Always great items , great shows . Perfect and fast shipping . Exactly what I asked for. Fast shipping. Thank you 🩵 💛 You all are the greatest over the mostest greats!! Nothing competes! Hail to King Kam!! Thank you for the amazing coke shirt!! You are definitely the best!!😘😘 Thank you for the giveaway. 🩵💛 Karman is a Great person he has a Heart he really does try and look out for people I truly hate to see this show end when it's time I do try and buy something every time I'm on the show because he truly does give alot of givvy and a lot of people don't realize that the shirts are really not cheap great seller!! fast shipping!!