Reviews (45)packaged super well and shipped fast TY GOJOOO Amazing seller! Thank you so much you’re amazing! tysm!! love everything and thanks for the givvys ✨️ Amazing seller with cute items and fast shipping! She sent me some awesome freebies along with my order and I appreciate her so much. She keeps it real and I will be back! Couldn’t imagine crying and complaining about a givvy, a FREE giveaway that you form filled to win! Get over yourself, @beautybymandi! That’s why sellers block buyers like you because you leave hostile and volatile reviews over something you WON FOR FREE! According to whatnot rules with buyers givey, you can still enter to win so I tried it and won. The seller was rude about it and encouraged others in the chat that were being rude as well. I sent a message asking about the buyers “givy” she sent. No response to genuine questions about that or becoming a seller. I had every intention to buy from the seller as when I came to her live it was “closing” time so definitely wasn’t going to buy things and miss that free shipping window. Well I definitely can’t buy anything now because I’m BLOCKED. So treat others how you want to be treated is all I have to say at this point.
So in turn I do NOT recommend this seller at all.
I recieved a sticker and some figurine for a child to swallow and choke on….just in case anyone is curious what her buyers givey is. Fast shipping! Awesome prices! Thank you so much!!! Love the kuromi card 🥰😻 Love all my items! Thank you so much 🩷 Danny Devitoes approved 🦶🏻
Great nails, fast shipping, 10/10 Thank you for the givey they were beautiful. Thank you!! Quick shipping and packaged perfectly!! Would definitely buy again 🩷🩷🩷 Everything was so cuuuuute, thank you!!!☺️ Thank you for my givyy! Everything its so pretty! I’ll definitely be back to buy some nails 💅 🩷