Reviews (196)Awesome game had a lot of fun! Thank u for the cards I appreciate you I will buy again Cards came in bent.
I'm sorry they arrived bent but they were in excellent condition when I sent them out and they were in protectors....If you want them better protectected next time please upgrade shipping to a bubble mailer...It is not my fault if all u want is a plain white envelope Thank u!! amazing auctions and selection of cards. Definitely worth checking out 😁🙏🏾 Great prices! Great shipping! Shipping was fast! Impressed with this card. Awesome stream and exceptional service, package arrived promptly and was shipped with the utmost care, 100% recommended love this guy! so much fun to talk to! Gokhan520? More like khan I Go give this man 520/5 star review? 🫶🏼 Great streamer! Fast and secure shipping! Great guy and always giving people great stuff great guy! great stream! great delivery! One of my fave people on WhatNot! ❣️ Super fast shipping, excellent packaging! ❣️ came super fast, great packaging!! @gokhan520 is one of the best people I've met in this app. so much fun Amazing show as always thank you for everything 🫶 Thanks for the great show and awesome cards!! Keep going with the amazing stream