Reviews (3,011)This was my first time shopping with these sellers, and it was fun and easy. Appreciate the items and the quick shipping! So happy with this purchase I have a gift for all my friends Absolutely sweetest channel around. Prices are so good too. stunning natural stone pendants..... more beautiful in person. Everything is great quality and as advertised. Thank you!! THE NICEST PEOPLE EVER!!! Karla and Leah are gems!!! Sweetest and most trusted!!! Will be one of the very few jewelry shops I will keep buying from❤️❤️❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼thank you beautiful ladies❤️ thank you for the giveaway My items were so cute and the extra gift was cute as well and much appreciated, my only thing is to get a longer chain for the necklace so I will have to be back love the items, just as described. Seller will look for any jewelry making requests and get them for you. Gorgeous emerald ring and bracelet. Loved all my chains. I needed all of them for all of the pendants I bought on their other streams. 😆 Shipping was incredibly fast. TYSM! Great giveaway prizes nice jewelry
I did not receive all items purchased. The packaging was a little weird it wasn’t in a box or the little bag and the needle necklace came in a little bended I’m hoping if I lay it out for a bit that it will straighten out Everything I have received I have been extremely happy with!! love your way you go above and beyond! i got a piece of broken chain, like is the giveaways just pieces of broken jewelry?? I received a small round pendant, white with a small cross. It’s lovely. Thank you for the givvy Gold Direct Plus!!