Reviews (1,507)Lots of dif products, great vibe and silver is awesome!! Great deals by a great seller! Packages arrive in excellent condition - I can tell they truly care about things arriving safely! Excellent packaging & a great seller! I'm always happy to receive my packages because I know they will arrive in great condition. Awesome as always. the gals 🥴, they multiplying 👀. Any issues just message and they help. golden and silver 🔥👀 Thank you so much for the trades on these metals. I absolutely appreciate you. 🫶 Ten outta five stars 🌟 always sososo sweet!! ty lovie! 🤍 Loved everything the bases to my acrylic standees didn’t fit tho :(
🫶 Absolutely perfect experience. Thank you. Love everything. 10 out of 5 stars 🌟 🤩 Awesome card! Thank you so much! 😊 Packaged safely and well, loving everything I got Maid loid looks AWESOME⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️✨🫶 Fantastic seller and fun lives! Love everything I purchased. 🫶 Appreciate everything you do and was packaged greatly! #1 anime seller on the app 🖤 Quick shipping & excellent care taken by the seller in packaging my order. Thanks, Silver!! well packaged and love the cards 10 stars 🌟 One of my favorite sellers. Fantastic seller! Silver has a great personality that makes me visit more and more. Thank you so much! Always a pleasure hanging out and buying from you. 😊🫶 Very nice! I'll try and get more next time. The envelope was too light for a goldenboy order! 😆 But you definitely helped out with the set! Ty ty! Hope to get back in soon! Super sweet! Hope to catch another livestream soon. USHIJIMA MADE IT HOME THANK YOU SM <3