Reviews (34,231)Pretty disappointed with these. I’m honestly not sure why anyone is buying them. They’re much smaller than they appear, the listing feels misleading, and several either broke or stopped working after just one use. Definitely not the quality I was expecting.WE MESSAGED YOU TO GET THIS FIXED 👑 great customer service, great deals Thanks for an awesome purchase Amazing stream great host and quick shipping you need to be in here Super low quality product, not as advertised. Person on the stream blocked me after i received my package
WE MESSAGED YOU TO GET THIS FIXED 👑 Everything is cheap and smaller than described. WE MESSAGED YOU TO GET THIS FIXED 👑 Apexcam 4k action camera - video quality is shit Love all my items fast shipping iPad in excellent condition it's cheaply made and just spins in circles....delievery was fastWE MESSAGED YOU TO GET THIS FIXED 👑 I got the hand held and the robot type. They are both packaged well but very cheap made. He said they were over $100 retail and after looking online it appears they go for $35-$40. I hope the games I got are better made tabbed these. Total waste of money: WE MESSAGED YOU TO GET THIS FIXED 👑 Junk !!!! This is a kids toy !!!!!!
It’s totally a scam !! I can’t believe anyone would sell something like this!!!!!
And keep a straight face while trying to sell it !!!
Remember the guy selling all that junk at the Christmas parade on the shopping cart !!!!
That’s where this belongs !!!!
SERIOUSLY !!!!!! TOTAL WASTE OF TiME And MONEY !!!!??!??
JUNK,JUNK,JUNK !!!!!!!!!!!!!WE MESSAGED YOU TO GET THIS FIXED 👑 Vacuum is very weak and didn’t even get the gift card that I supposedly won WE MESSAGED YOU TO GET THIS FIXED 👑 This is the 3rd I pad I have bought from you and you list as refurbished excellent with that the battery heath is supposed to be over 90% and you are supposed to disclose the battery heath the first one I bought was at 77% the second 76% and this one is 84% apple says anything under 80% the battery is damaged and has to be replaced I won’t buy another tablet from you the rules of whatnot says you must disclose the battery health on all tablets phones and computers and also there was no charger in the box with this one WE MESSAGED YOU TO GET THIS FIXED 👑 Thank you for the gift 🫶🏼 Received my order and everything looks fine I haven’t opened the dash camera yet I opened up the hand held game with extra controller it looks cheap not worth what they said but I got it at cheap so I’m okay with it!!!!!! Was excited when the mailman delivered the box. One item brings back childhood memories with the 500 in 1 game device. Tysm!