Reviews (1,339)Always a pleasure to shop here. Thank you! Damier ebene alma bb so cute 🥰 thank you ☺️ seller is so sweet to throw in some cute free gifts along with my purchase, the owl charm is so adorable can’t wait to ware it😍 Kristen’s bags never disappoint! It is so pretty and soft. The bag charm she suggested was a perfect match! Love my new speedy! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SHOP! I mean can you say luxury pristine items at clearance pricing that are perfectly packaged? Yes I can say it. GOLDEN LUXE! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SHOP! thank you GLC! 👑💗🤩 I wasn’t joking when I said another day another Fendi. Kristen is my Fendi dealer. 😂Love this Fendi envelope
Pcohette. It’s so freaking cute! Thank you for the giveaway Alison who doesn’t love 🍟 OMG, I love the Dior Lip Glow Oil! I’ll be buying more! Also, I can’t believe how lucky 🍀 I’ve been in getting selected for your Givvy, lol. I really appreciate your generosity and kindness. I promise, I will not enter every Giveaway 🤣 Great purchases. Could NOT watch them go so cheaply!!!
Great seller, great products, fast shipping, and secure packaging!!
Thank you! 😊 Gorgeous. Perfect. Obsessed. TY, For all you do … you are so genuine and watching you do what you do, it is so obvious you love doing this. Thanks again...love my bag Another day. Another Fendi from Golden Luxe. The addiction is real. I absolutely love this bag so much! The leather is so soft and perfect.
A Fendi bag and a bad attitude, that’s all I need to get me in a good mood. - LL Cool J Always a good time when I join in on a live show. The seller is amazing and has the most amazing bags. I am now a fan of the Dior lip oils because of this seller I love the bag! Golden luxe company is awesome! Omg omg!!!! Obsessed!!! Absolutely love my new ysl!!!! Extremely fast shipping and gorgeous packaging!!! Thank you so much Kristen!🩷 Perfect shape!! Great for travel!! Absolutely AWESOME bag!! Kristin is the best! I trust her explicitly!!😉 Thank you so much! I love ❤️ Dior Oblique Saddle Bag GORGEOUS! Fast Shipping! I will Come Back For More 🫶🏻 Thank you sweet Friend. You’re the best!!!🎃 Spice Latte!!! Thank you! I always enjoy watching your shows. As always, amazing delivery and packaging. Kristen never ceases to amaze me Another 5 star bag!!! It’s gorgeous!!! Thank you Kristen!! This seller is amazing. I have bought many things and they all come in great condition. Highly recommend!