Reviews (568)always love affirmation card givvys. tysm Abbey!! Item as described. Awesome seller. Would buy again. 😊 The most beautiful Kirk’s Folly Hummingbird earrings! I’m so in love with them. Thank you, Abbey!! Great packing and price! Is even more beautiful in person! Thank you Great show with beautiful pieces. Friendly and kind seller. Would definitely shop here again. A+ This is one of my first purchases on what not. I was still trying to figure things out and the seller was very helpful. Package arrived 8 days after my purchase. Everything was wrapped very well. Love the necklace I purchased it’s giving very much fall vibes. Tysm for the givys :) Love the necklace thank you. Loved the ring and fast shipping! My new watch is beautiful!! I love it. Tysm!! very pretty, thank you so much!!! 🐅 Loved my givvvyyy!! Tysm! Beautiful items as always. One of my favorite sellers!!💜 the cutest little trillion ring ty abbey 🩷 Love everything TY❤️❤️ always look forward to your shows