Reviews (5,273)Such a fun and wonderful seller!! Tysm for the giveaway!❤️❤️ Amazing break and amazing host! Great breaks and fast shipping!! Some of the biggest and best breakers on the app! Thank you for the giveaway!! Came in great time, thanks for the givvys too! Highly recommend Jon his passion for the space shows in every stream and have an absolutely amazing experience every time I stop in! Golden State Cards will forever be the goat stream, Jon pulled me the Mickey 1/1 Papa and went out of his way to accommodate and make pickup as easy as possible! I love golden state cards the energy and things he pull is crazy! Go enjoy his many breaks Break was really good to me and received all my cards. 4 stars because I think the description of the break could have been a little better, I thought I hit some other cards but turns out I didn’t. It was fair
I never received this item. Great break and super fast shipping! Thank you legend! 🔥🙌🏼