Reviews (1,316)Amazing charms, I cannot wait to buy more. Thanks for the giveaway!! So many fun givvy gifts. Thank you! OMGGGGGG MY GIRL!!! These bracelets are beautiful, thank you so much! I always find something on your show. Love to hop on and just checking in with you. Thank you so much, package was delivered so fast and packaged with care. thank you again What a fun Show! Thank you, GoldenSunCollective, for the free stickers and bookmark Givvey! I’ll be back… 💜 Just got my first package and I am OBSESSED with all the rings! I love all my goodies as always!! Awesome seller with beautiful jewelry!❣️ Love the rings I grabbed so much! Thank you 🤍 I love my earrings and Molly loved her bracelets and earrings!!! See you again soon for an amazing show! My Erica, tysm for my gorgeous charms!
So unique and beautiful.
Tysm you’re the best!!! 🩷🌸❤️ Amazing charms. so excited to add them to my necklace Incredible! I Love 💕 the genuine stone rings! They are so beautiful and so comfortable to wear! Highly recommend ✨ Uniquely beautiful rings ❤️ Beautiful! Thanks for the cute giveaway 💕 Item received was from a giveaway. Thank you! I highly recommend checking out goldensuncollective auctions for great deals on jewelry and accessories. I beyond love all my treasures from you! You put so much thoughtfulness into your items, your packaging and your givvys. I adore you. Tysm for the wonderful giveaway and blessings to you always Yay!! Love charm shows!! Thank you!!