Reviews (264)Most items purchased were what I expected. I was disappointed in the Shadowline nightgown as it was quite snug. I would recommend shopping with these ladies! this was my first purchase and really enjoyed this show. thx ladies Fast shipping
Beautiful product absolutely love my purchase! I love this black jumpsuit is adorable! Fast shipping. Thanks 😊 First ever giveaway win! Thank you! Love love love everything! Super quick shipping also! Thanks so much! 🫶🏼 Thank you for the givvy! Everything is so much better in person. Very pleased! Amazing quality on all items!!! The two shirts were really nice. Fast shipping too. An awesome purchase! These two are great at curating a show. I found unique items for my quirky teacher wardrobe. It arrived very quickly! Plus I got a cute givvy prize! Amazing seller, gorgeous pieces, and careful/fast shipping. Thank you so much! So fun! Tysm for the awesome & unique finds! 🌟🥰 Love my shirt and the vest is great! Thank you for my Florida postcards Great buys, fast shipping and packaged beautifully. Thank you! Gorgeous vintage slip! I love the little postcard included with my package. Thank you! Love the scarves and the vintage skirt! Thank you.❤️And it got here so quick.❤️