Reviews (7,595)I love the Indie walnut wallet I can't wait to get my tote now. Thank you These customizable dough bowls are top quality and are going to get me in trouble! The ideas are endless ❤️ plus these cactus pens are top notch! 🌵also Crockstar meals….. they’re amazing and I love going into winter that I have a draw full of them. I have yet to have one my family hasn’t loved! I absolutely love everything that you have and sell! Love me some Goldie 🌵💜 Cute giveaway! Came super quick I now have 2 different versions of cactus pens and I plan to start a collection. I LOVE them. thank you! 🤍 Beautiful, quality items! They arrived quickly and were packaged well! Absolutely perfect! And CACTUS PENS rule!! ♥️ Yay!!! I got a new cactus pen to add to my collection!! Thank you!! Goldie is the best! Love everything I order. Even if I don’t order, her shows are so fun to watch!!! everything I get from Goldie is super cute!!! thanks This is AMAZING!!!! The quality is outstanding. The engraving is beautiful!!! Thank you! ❤️ awesome giveaways! thank you I love these!!! Thank you so much! ☺️ The cactus pen has officially reached celebrity status. 🌵😂 At this point she’s not just a givvy, she’s an icon. She’s survived multiple reviews, built a loyal fan base, and somehow keeps stealing the spotlight from everything else in the package. Honestly, I’m just honored to be part of her journey. Someone get this cactus a blue checkmark. 🌵✨ This hat is AMAZING! Can’t wait to wear it today 🙌🏻 These cactus pens are ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Goldielox Western Boutique is one of those special places where you feel welcome the moment you tap the screen to tune in! 🤎 What I appreciate most is the kindness and genuine warmth behind everything she does. There’s no judgment, no pressure, and no feeling like you have to fit into a certain mold. Everyone is welcome, and everyone is treated with respect and kindness.
I love discovering the unique pieces and fun western-inspired finds, but honestly, it’s the people and the positive atmosphere that keep me coming back. Shopping should be fun, uplifting, and make you feel good—and Goldielox absolutely delivers that. 🤠✨
Thank you for creating a space where people can simply be themselves, feel included, and enjoy a little retail therapy along the way! 💕 I absolutely love shopping with Goldielox Western Boutique! 🤎 Every time I tune in, I find something that catches my eye—and somehow I always end up finding something I didn’t even know I needed! 😂 The selection is so much fun, from western-inspired pieces to trendy, unique finds, and everything is presented with so much personality. You can tell there’s a genuine love for what they do, and that makes shopping feel more like hanging out with friends than just making a purchase.
Goldielox has quickly become one of those places I look forward to shopping with. The items are adorable, the vibes are always fun, and I’ve been so happy with my purchases. If you love western style, boutique finds, and discovering those special pieces you won’t see everywhere else, you definitely need to check them out! 🤠✨ I love this shacket so much and can’t wait for it to get cold enough to wear it!