Reviews (111)I love my card so much !! Great seller and great cards 🔥 In good condition like what I saw on live 👍
Couple cards were priced over market, but packaged and shipped well. Cards were also in great condition! great experience. packaged well Awesome buy! great cards!!! Love this guy he the man not even bais I’m a random guy he gave me great deals and once you purchase items from him the deals keep getting better ❤️🩹
Thank you ! Arrived very quickly! :)) Great pricing came in quickly and well packaged 10/10 Quick shipping, great packaging, and a chill dude. Thanks again Great packaging , quick shipping and great guy Quick shipping and looks amazing. Fast shipping! Seller has an amazing attitude and will work with you. Awesome card and slabs!!! good prices!!! Beautiful card in excellent mint condition, very pleased with the seller! one of the best sellers on the platform💪🏽 awesome seller with great selection of cards at unbeatable prices amd super fast shipping! A+++