Reviews (1,804)Product was very nice! Shipping was a little slow. Overall, not bad. Would buy again. Great seller and person bookmark these shows people club was exactly as subscribed. Free irons heads are awesome so five stars. But I got the wrong ball marker. I got the long horn when I asked for the Fox. All in all though not too bad. Thanks again.
Wouldn’t buy anything off of this seller. Won a buyers giveaway and he doesn’t send it. Issued a $10 credit for a $100 item. What a fraud! The $10 credit you received was from Whatnot not me. In addition to the $10 you received you are still receiving the flask you won in the giveaway. I messaged you directly and explained this in more detail. Sorry that your package got returned to sender but you will be receiving this soon. Sorry the experience you had with us due to USPS but I hope you enjoy your buyers giveaway when you receive it very soon. :) Always 🔥 Let’s gooooo!!! 👏👏👏 Nothing but heat in this man’s show! 🔥 Highly recommended! 👏👏👏 Hates Koreans, But Great Seller! 🔥 Fantastic seller bookmark this man’s shows great shipping great products brings the heat and appeals to whatever budget your working with highly recommended 🔥🔥🔥⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love the lefty 7 iron hot metal head, thank you! Free putter, great seller I received my 5 wood. It was well packaged and in new condition. My wife immediately took possession of my new club. Love the show excellent products fast shipping! WOW won the lab DF3 in the buyers givy !!! Order came very quickly and protected ❤️ Thank you guys !!!! Great show excellent products quick delivery!!