Reviews (39)Great looking, wife loves it, now she needs wallet to match, thanks will shop again Hi, I received my little purse. It is adorable thank you so much. I’ll use it when I go places that I don’t need much stuff. It’s gonna be nice to have. I really enjoyed your show and I’ll be back soon Monica. Gorgeous sweater. Great shipping
great great show. 2nd purchase and i love the quick fast shipping. Tysm for my beautiful order, as described. Fast shipping, well packaged and I love the gift so thoughtful 💖🥰🫶🏼 what a steal of a deal! Best part fast shipping. Thank YOU! great items fast shipping The purse is very nice but the clasp doesn’t stay closed Love the givvy. Thank you WOW! Can’t believe i paid more for the shipping compared to the item I bought. Such a very nice beaded crossbody bag. Well, lucky me to have it. Thank you. Cute Givvy and nice bag!! I LOVE this beautiful little wallet. She’s in gorgeous condition, has all her original tags, cards, inspection ticket - someone really took care of her. I hope to do the same! And thank you, Ms Gonzalez, for getting her to me so quickly and for such a great deal. I will be shopping with you again! Super nice seller and has beautiful products. Highly recommend. Thank you so much! 🩷