Reviews (774)
good_morning_sunshineSeller
Really??? Over a 1/4th FREE GOLDBACK GAW???? You have got to be kidding me,,, SMH,,, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Thank you.Thank you for the extra gifts that you you sent me.I appreciate it. You are such a good platform and I hate to see you go I really wish you would think about coming back on the air. No matter what your decision is , may God be with you and all your in all your ways.good_morning_sunshineSeller
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Loved my items!!!! Fast shipping also ❤️❤️good_morning_sunshineSeller
❤️❤️❤️❤️ Don’t drop the mic. good_morning_sunshineSeller
I love you to Greg,,, 🥰🥰🥰 Super fast shipping… triple packed!!!!!!!! With a free holdback👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍good_morning_sunshineSeller
❤️❤️❤️ Awesome streamer highly recommend good_morning_sunshineSeller
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ AAAAAA++++++ AS ALWAYS... AMAZING COINS AND SUPER FAST SHIPPING.... One of the best sellers on Whatnot....good_morning_sunshineSeller
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Awesome streamer highly recommend as described fast shipping thanks again Thanks for the givvy!! And thanks for the sticker <3 awesome show best all around seller highly recommend 💕💕💕🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you for great deals. Thank you! What a great show! one of the best streams I have been to on whatnot. super happy with everything and cant wait to go to the next show Fun streamer, great prices and fair games. I highly recommend 👌 AMAZING AS ALWAYS.... Love you guys...Thanks again sweetie... Tell Brian I said hello.... Very happy with my order, love to get silver!