Reviews (48)I'm extremely happy with my purchases. Got some great deals on these records. They were well packaged and they arrived undamaged and early. Seller is top notch. These records are a great addition to my collection. Highly recommend this 5 Star Seller! great packing and fast shipping Fantastic CDs! GREAT SELLER!!!! Nice inventory. Pleasant host. Thank you. Packaged securely. Amazing stuff and service. Great stream, cd great condition and packaged well to ship. Great CDs, Great show. I love how quick he runs the show and is super organized! Shipping was perfect. I’ll be back for more! Dude, you packaged my stuff so good, I needed to revert to my military training to get it opened. lol. Thanks for hooking it up. It all arrived in tip top shape and super quick. I'll see you out there. Exceptional seller. All records were as described or better!
Perfect transaction! Great seller! Thanks so much for the extra cd you sent! Appreciate you! excellent experience highly recommended Awesome seller! Great deals and seller put a lot of effort and packaging these records, CDs and Cassettes. will definitely buy from again. Thank you!