Reviews (654)had an issue seller responded quickly Great seller with great CDs!! got a couple great alternative and punk comps id never come across before. packaging was great. thank you! Solid wins, all different genres & in great condition, all packaged very well. Will keep an eye out for future shows. Thanks so much! Great seller. Highly recommended Phenomenal Show! Phenomenal FAST and well protected shipping! AMAZING PRICES! DON'T MISS THIS SHOW! came in a timely manner, very well wrapped, in good condition and wow one dollar for this cd ,looked it up on decrogs and it sold for 180.00 I thank you Record was not properly packaged causing damage during shipping.Your $2 vinyl record was shipped in a brand new rigid cardboard box. I cannot control what USPS does with the handling of a box once it leaves my possession. How should I ship records from now on? Amazing record and great packaging & shipping time, thank you! 😊 Amazing! Shipped fast and with care, wish I grabbed more !!! 🔥🔥🔥🍻🍻🙏 Super happy with my item. Packaged arrived fast and item was bubbled wrapped to prevent any damaged. Thank you again fantastic 10/10 thanks yall