Reviews (1,036)Best givvy ever received - by FAR!! Thank you! beautiful jewelry nicely packaged will buy again Great pieces, fun show! Thanks 💜 I'm happy that all sterling purchased passed the acid test. Everything as described. Thank you for the givvy. Exactly as pictured/ described! Great jewelry - great deals! Love my items! Arrived super fast and packaged very well. Beautiful, thank you very much. such neat, neat stuff here. everything was beautiful Thanks for the wonderful deals! Thee most Beautiful Aqua colored glass necklace...I mean it's just Gorgeous 😍...I had forgotten what I ordered & I don't like seeing the video receipts so I can be surprised & boy was I!! Y'all TYSM, I am truly in Love with this purchase 💗 💖 💓 💕 Love the earrings! Thanks so much!!! Fun pieces as usual, great sellers💜 Beautiful silver pieces. Thanks for topaz givvy. Great sellers, fun show! Fun bundle of treasures! Thank you! Those bundle bags were a blast, tell Matt sorry that no one else bid and I got two bags so low…LOL Good seller! That was a fun show and I’m very pleased with all the items I purchased! Everything was carefully wrapped and shipped! Thank you so much! Thank you so much I appreciate it ❤️ Beautiful Paul Jardin watch...has a watch band that I've never seen before...one side is silver & the other side is gold...and all you have to do is twist it to the side you want!! Amazing!! I got the best of both worlds 😃...TYSM Matt & Misti for another Wonderful purchase ❤️ Very nice bundle and fast shipping! appreciate it! thank you. Variety of bangles, 4 each one different surely enjoy.