Reviews (263)andrea is amazing! she is so sweet & always has really pretty nails! she custom made me a set and i’m OBSESSED it’s SO GOOD! she made it so fast and it shipped so fast! thank you again so much ! Thank you so much for trusting me in me to make you a custom set ❤️ I appreciate the sweet review! Always here if you need another. 🫶🏼 love my nails That’s for the review 🍭🍭🍬🫶🏼🫶🏼❤️ Love love LOVEEEE as always!! Packaging always tea ☕️ 💜🤏🏽 and thanks for my beautiful nail ugh I’m in LOVEEEEE Thanks for the sweet review Tae 🩷 Thank you 😊. Will be back for more!Thanks for the review! I appreciate you❤️ Pretty packaging and I love the Jesus loves you sticker 🥰. All the nails are gorgeous I am so happy.Aww thank you so much for the sweet review. I hope to see you again soon friend ❤️ Love my nails !!! It never fails 😍 ugh and the packaging is always a 10/10 !!! #1 Size M Only Show On Whatnot 🤩🤩Aww thanks for the sweet review Tae 🩷🩷 thankful for you! Return buyer here🩷 Such a sweet seller with beautiful nails and cute & generous giveaways! 🫶🏼🙏🏼 thank youuuuu!! Love every pair and the givys✨💅✨✨I’m so happy! Thank you so much for the review 🩷 absolutely love my nails and my free set i was sent Thank and you’re welcome 🩷 Thank you so much. Great shopping experience.Thank you for the sweet review! 🫶🏼 Always the best nails, thank you friend! Great deals on quality nails. Ty 💗Aww thank you for the review 🥰 Fantastic seller with quality products!!!!Thank you for the review 🥰🩷 AMAZING CHICK AND AMAZING NAILS! 🫶💖💅 I LOOOVVEEED THE PINK JESUS LOVES YOU STICKER ON THE BLACK AND WHITE CHECKERED PACKAGING!!! HAPPY MAIL FOR SURE WHEN I SAW THAT!! 🥰 NEVER BE ASHAMED TO SPREAD THE GOSPEL WITH YOUR JESUS SPRINKLES HERE AND THERE!! WE NEED HIM MORE NOW THAN EVER!! ✝️❤️🔥Yes sis that is so true!! Thank you so much for this sweet review 🩷 Love all my nails, they are beautiful ❤️ Thank you so much! nails were a huge hit at my sister's party can't wait to shop again Aww 🫶🏼 I love that. Thanks for the review friend love you and mom ❤️❤️ absolutely love my nails Yay! I’m so glad❤️ thanks for the review sis! Loved every last nail I got so beautiful and thank you for the givvy I was so surprised you put that nail in there for me THANK YOU SO MUCH i will definitely be back to shop 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷You are so welcome friend 🩷 I’m glad you loved all of your nails🫶🏼 i love all of my nails! super cute and can’t wait to wear them! 😍🥰YAY! I’m so happy you love them and they fit!! ❤️❤️now I see why you asked that question in my live show tonight lol absolutely love my nails all the time I’m so glad 🩷 thanks for the review! Cute packaging love the nails! Thanks for the review! I’m so glad you love the nails ❤️ Good quality Thanks for the review Michelle ❤️😀