Reviews (130)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Great experience! I purchased the green NeeDoh SplootSplat and it arrived very quickly, brand new, and in perfect condition. I also really appreciated the overall vibe of the show—it was mellow and enjoyable compared to some of the chaotic bidding wars I’ve seen for NeeDohs that end up pushing prices close to $60. Her pricing felt fair and reasonable without the extreme price gouging. I would definitely purchase from her again! As described. Thank you so much! Fast shipping and nicely packed! Great seller and perfect delivery Thank you so much. 😊 never disappoints. Very nice packaging and sweet girly pop. Thank you. 🙏 even sent me a freebie and shipped out same day. I got my package super duper fast. Thank you for my awesome squishy 💝💝 Thank you! Kids are as happy as can be!!!!!! Fast shipping right in time for Easter thanks so much !!
scam so so tinyThis was a free giveaway. The item was shown on live, winner announced, and shipped exactly as shown. This review does not reflect the true experience. Good overall good thought I was buying something in the back round though just stuff from the dollar tree Can’t wait to give my daughter her dumpling ! Thank you for the adorable free item! My daughter is going to be so excited for this dumpling. Thank you!! Such a fun givi
Thanks so much So cute! Thank you so much! 🫶🏻 Items all arrived brand new and were beautiful. Really fast shipping! Thank you! cute little dupes, good prices for dupes, 2 for 3$!
items where great. my daughter loved them. A+ seller Shipped fast and were in great condition ty! <3 love my items, all are so cute😍 items looked nice on screen but in person it didn't. Nice seller but not happy with the items I purchased. Girl I so appreciate you!! I love my jewelry & the rings 😍😍❤️!! So ADORABLE!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING & THE FAST SHIPPING TOO!!!