Reviews (103)Beautifully made. Unique pieces. Thank you for the great 3D prints. Thank you for making the Veterans Raid Train a success! Thank you!! The eagle is awesome!! can't wait to get it on the wall.. My package arrived in a timely manner and very well packaged. Great train love my stuff! Fast shipping Great seller and 3d printed items. The Goofy ones are so fun. Thank you for the givee and the extras. Thank you!! They are great!! the Dracula 🔥 I appreciate you doing that one for me!!. My package arrived in a timely manner and very well packaged. Daughter and niece are going to love the items I got from you. Thanks for the little free gifts. Thank you!! The Halloween goofy prints are great! 🔥 My package arrived in a timely manner and very well packaged. Awesome giveaway, thanks. Thanks for another 5 star purchase Sorry for the delay been going through mail much appreciated ty If I could give her a million stars, it still wouldn't be enough. I wanted this print as soon as I knew there was a possibility that she was going to make it. While this print is my favorite, literally everything she makes is AMAZING! Buy with confidence. Good lady is the absolute kindest person and she is a VERY talented printer! The 3d printed figure I bought was amazing! So cute and detailed! Packed very well for shipping, too. Great price for a big size! I highly recommend! Thank you!! 😊🫶 the phoenix is awesome!! 🔥 My package arrived in a timely manner and very well packaged. Check this seller out, 5 star prints at 5 star prices. Thanks so much The peanuts in the box are cool , and fast shipping Cute stickers, thank you. Thank you for the givy. Your prints are awesome and unique.💕💕