Reviews (144)Great finds thank you much I will definitely watch your shows again excellent quality. absolutely love it. Real leather with quality stitching!!! Hope to get more soon😊 Top of the line craftsmanship and materials! Best leather goods on whatnot! Thank you! My son loved it. Thank you!!! I’ve said before and will say it again, if you need leather products this is your guy. Best quality out there Great seller!! Great prices and fast shipping!! Will definitely buy from again. Best wallet I have ever owned. Amazing seller with great quality slips. Super fast shipping. Thank you so much! Absolutely an amazing seller!!! Love my slips!!! Need to order a couple more soon! Great seller fast and good quality thanks so much Great quality and super fast shipping 👍🏻 Quality leather from one of the nicest sellers on the app. Thank you for the fast shipping! Will definitely be buying more Received it today. Awesome leather work! I will definitely buy from this seller again. Thanks for the extra gift! Great seller with top quality leather products. your missing out if your not in this stream!!! Great show and great products! Very high quality craftsmanship and materials! Great product and fast shipping Another great custom leather piece from googleuser.
Awesome seller. We buy all of our handmade lanyards and leather slips from him. Fast shipping Awesome hand made lanyards and leather products. Great seller fast shipping