Reviews (22,327)Fast shipping and great condition! I will give the 5 stars for the pins but honestly getting the same pin bites!!!! is like they pick from the same bin every time! Fast shipping!! Good looking pins! ❤️ So cute and it came really quickly Shipped quickly and in great condition! Happy I could grab a couple of these mystery boxes! Thank you so much. So excited finally got Periwinkle!!!! Thank you so so much! 💚🧚🏻💚🧚🏻💚🧚🏻💚🧚🏻 Great product. Very fast shipping. Excellent price. Love the Fairies! I got 4 Tinker Bell Fairies. Oops!! Mystery set got me. Can never go wrong with go pin pro products! Thanks for this awesome pin! Great designs ladies!! such a nice color and a great size! so big! can't wait to play pin bingo at the parks! OMG I love my purchase!!! Thank you so much!!! It did take a little bit to come in but overall got what I wanted and looks just like the picture. I’m so happy with my purchase! I feel totally official now with my pinfolio! They are so helpful in my new show!!! I love them! I will order again!!!! Shipping was super fast, happy with my purchase! Can’t wait to organize my pins 🤓 Absolutely beautiful pin! The details and quality are exceptional! Very pleased with my purchase :)
Received my pins…..ordered a blind box fairy and the fairy was defective and they said I could bring in the store to trade while on my trip. The Snow White book was in great condition. I got the chaser!!! It’s so beautiful. So excited to finally have a pinfolio!! Super cute and convenient Great pins! Great prices! Fun shows! And absolutely pick up pin boards during the shows - highly recommend.