Reviews (30)Thanks for the cards gibles appreciate it 😊 excellent seller! Second purchase and will not be the last. Well packaged, quick delivery. Thank you very much! Great stream and cards arrived in amazing condition 🫶🏻 Thank you very much and it came in good shipping and good time
gible is such an amazing streamer, I love being in her streams. the card I got arrived in such a well packaged way I really appreciate it Excellent seller. Highly recommend. Cards were delivered quickly and securely. Will 100% be returning for future streams :). Thank you! got loads of vintage cards and considering the years of them they are in incredible condition. very friendly host, answers any questions u have and if u request a set she will get sort you she even does bundles 10/10 will order again This lady right here is a legend in the making future big streamer appreciate you loads my friend thanks for the cards and the vibes ☺️☺️ Thank you so much for my cards, items were as described! Awesome new streamer great vibes and I will be back tysm ☺️ Cards were in perfect condition and arrived quickly 🙂 Thanks!