Reviews (435)You really do, gottahaveitall! 💖💖 The best of the best, and a bestie, too! ❤️ The best deals every time 💝aww you're the bestest!! always so sweet ❤️ Love shopping with you! You find the best stuff! ❤️aww you are the sweetest! thank you always 💓 Thank you 🐞💛thank you so much again❤️ Wonderful! youre so sweet thank you 💜 I thought these were adult size
next time please reach out if you feel like you're unsatisfied with a purchase. These boots were clearly listed under baby and kids products so im unsure why there was a confusion with size? Either way we could have discussed something instead of giving a lower review for not reading the description/category it was listed in. Wow what can I say that you guy's and gal's haven't seen on this show I was able to buy both my boys 5 outfits each and a hoodie or 2 but I spent 100 bucks last year I spent 500 so God Bless you for really helping people out so glad we were able to get you what your family needed. we truly appreciate your kindness and support ❤️ Super quick shipping! Items arrived clean, fresh scent, and as described! Thank you! aww so glad! thank you again 💜 Love thank you ☺️aww so glad! thank you so much again ❤️ Just when you think you have received the best package... then comes the next from you! I love everything, always!! 💕aww well arent you just the sweetest! thank you for being so supportive and kind💕 The quality was even better than expected, and the shirt arrived so nicely packaged. My son loves it. Thank you so much! aww so glad! thank you so much again ❤️ Love my items! Thanks so much!so glad! thank you so much again🥰 Adorable 😍! Ty, always! thank you for being the best 💜 I loved my package and all the shirts and I also loved the ducks I actually just got a jeep Sunday so they are in my car now lol thank you so much for them it made my day soooo much and thank you for the stickers too all around the best clothes and packaging aww too sweet! thank you so much again! I appreciate you💜 Everything in very good condition and delivered fast! Thank you! 🙏🏻
thank you so much again ❤️ Very sweet little shirt, thank you!
Very Fast shipping aww thank you so much again🥰 Nothing better than shopping with confidence! The best purchases come from here! Thank you, always! ❤️aww youre the sweetest ❤️ thank you so much! got what I needed with no problem or delay! thank you SO much again 💓 Awesome items as always! As described & shipped quickly.
Thanks, Ashley! Such a sweet seller! Neat packaging and fast shipping. Items as described. 🫶🏻🫶🏻 Like new condition! High quality items! Thank you! 😊 aww youre too sweet! thank you so much 🥰 Ashley always has amazing items!!! Great quality, fast shipping, love this show and Ashley!! awww your are the SWEETEST! thank you so much 🥰