Reviews (136)Loved my purchases. Packaged extremely well. Wonderful equestrian memorabilia!! Love the wooden shoes and the door knobs are fantastic! Thank you so much! Everything arrived packed up perfectly💕 So glad I found you! What a fun show!!! Such a beautiful vase and AWESOME giveaway! Thank you!!! 😊 💪🏻 Happy Birthday to me! Thanks for the awesome deals and pieces 😎 😘 Great show and fast shipping. 😀 Wow. This was a great find and a wonderful price. I was driving when I bought this, but will be back for future shows Very nice vintage book...love the color Jenny is the best! Even though one of my items didn’t make it safely, the other did and Jen was quick to make it right ❤️ She’s always a great seller! Thank you Jenny!! Everything was in great shape. Love love everything Everything was packed so well, not one shell was broken! And thank you so much for the sweet thank you note!
Everything was in great shape I love this box of goodies! Everything is perfect! Thank you so much it’s beautiful 🫶🏻 Such an amazing seller who had special Treasures thats helping my kids and myself make a Memory Printer Trinket Tray in remembrance of my husband! She even went the extra mile and added something even more special! Thank you grace_and_pep_vintage!grace_and_pep_vintageSeller
It was my honor to be able to contribute to the project you are all doing in your husband’s memory! I know the final piece will be so very special!!! Everything was as described
Everything was packed great and came fast.